Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Ace Kusaku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arsonicace

Ace Kusaku Empty
PostSubject: Ace Kusaku   Ace Kusaku I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:54 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ace Kusaku

Alias: Ace the never miss marksman

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Blood Type(Optional): O

Family Members(Optional): None left

Birth Date(Optional): Sept 30 1991

Star Sign(Optional):

Rank(Teacher, Student,...): Student

Good/Evil/Outcast: Neutral

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture : Ace Kusaku  http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/bleachfanfiction/images/8/86/Anime_boy-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ehoqomu.blogspot.com/2011/05/anime-boy-with-black-hair-and-red-eyes.html&usg=__r_hye1CjMKla48OdUa8GKIXvEIs=&h=599&w=406&sz=21&hl=en&start=73&sig2=R3saIMOISdW5d5n5-xdUFg&zoom=1&tbnid=26BYREBdL5vtIM:&tbnh=173&tbnw=117&ei=X2nhTYHXEpGCsQPZsszoBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Danime%2Bguy%2Bwith%2Bblack%2Bhair%2Band%2Bbrown%2Beyes%2Bwith%2Btwo%2Bpistols%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D685%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=415&vpy=258&dur=1788&hovh=273&hovw=185&tx=112&ty=132&page=4&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:73&biw=1280&bih=685

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight: 130lbs

Body Type: O

Extra Feature:

Voice: meduim sounding voice

Extra Clothing/Gear: black jacket and two pistols holstered on his sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Ace is a bold person who likes to take risks and push himself to the limits. He loves to help others out too and can be very loving when he feels necessary.

Dislikes: snooty people and men that disrespect women

Goals: Ace came to the school to learn to control his powers to become as strong as he can

Fears: Ace fears being in relationships

Strength: fires spirit bullets out of gun instead of real bullets and he can augment speed and type of bullet. He can also control wind.

Weakness: Lightning and earth

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Ace lost both of his parents early in his life and was cast out into the world alone at the age of eight. He spent many years wandering the cities and towns to find food and shelter. He found a famous gun smith and trainer at the age of ten who found his abilities interesting. The smith trained him for four years and at the age of fourteen the smith presented him with a token of congradualtions, two pistols that could handle his unnatural talents. Ace left him after that and started wandering once again to improve his strength by any means possible. He came to this academy after hearing about it from one of the town citizens he'd been staying with. He enrolled immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Ace Kusaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Kusaku   Ace Kusaku I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

You need Real life pics
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

Ace Kusaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Kusaku   Ace Kusaku I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:50 am

Also i would rather not have the same powers, since i control wind, so maby you can search another one.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace Kusaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Kusaku   Ace Kusaku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Kusaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Adopt-
Jump to: