Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

English lessons with Kevin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

English lessons with Kevin Empty
PostSubject: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:47 am

Kevin was walking trough the halls of his school. He was on his way to teach english. On the way he nodded at some students.
The he arrived at his class. The students where already there.

'Please sit down.' Kevin said.

All the students sat down and listened to what Kevin was going to say.

'So last lesson you were busy with writting a story about your powers.' Kevin spoke.
'I want you all to finish that story today.' he said as he looked at his students.
'Well all i can say then is go on.' he said with a smile.

After that he sat at his desk.

'If there are question, come to me with you papers.' he said as he started to correct some homework of other classes.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:51 am

Alisha raised her hand. "Um, sir? I don't have any powers. So I don't know what to write my paper on."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:04 am

Dimitri was in the back of the Room he had finished his work last lesson using his Second Power Super speed to write faster and have this Lesson off to Sleep. Dimi picked open his Papers and Dashed Down the room to the deck the Teacher was sitting at.

“Done it last Lesson Big Bro” Dimi said softly.

His Green eyes scanned the room before looking back at Kevin.

“Can I go to Sleep now” He added but he Knew the girl would come first in Lessons. So as he waits he conjures Lightning form his left hand and made a coin the flips it in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:31 am

"Dimitri, hush it." Alisha said to her best guy friend.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:01 am

Kevin looked at Alisha as she asked.

'You write about your special abilities, how you can use swords and bow.' Kevin said with a smile.

Then his brother came by his table.

'Did you use super speed again to finish your work, you know we talked about not doing that.' he whispered.

But Kevin couldn't be angry on his bro.

'Well, now rewrite in, without the super speed.' Kevin whispered.

Then he looked at him using his lightning.

'And knock that off.' he spoke with a little smile

Kevin was happy that Dimitri was good in controlling his powers, but just not during his lessons.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:08 am

Alisha smiled and wrote quickly, not having that much to say.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:12 am

Dimitri looked his Brother and the Coin disappeared and Shook his.

“Come on” Dimi whispered and he stuck his tongue out to his brother.

He walked back to his seat but poked Alisha in the arm. Dimitri them sat down and quickly without any one noticing he fall a sleep and did his as he slept. After he finished and woke up, he made a ball of paper and threw it at Alisha.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:18 am

She glared at him and picked up the ball of paper and undid it to where it was straightened.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:22 am

Dimitri had Written.

“Want to Train after this Lesson and see if your weapons can beat mine”

Dimitri smiled and waited for the Reply and watched his brother Carefully and he was a little Jealous of his powers but Dimitri was glad to have his Two powers.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:23 am

She smirked and wrote back.

"Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:28 am

(i'm not jealous :p)

Kevin saw Alisha throw the paper.

'Alisha stopt that!' he yelled in the class.

He didn't notice Dimitri threw first.
Then he saw Dimitri wasn't working.

'Dimitri after this lesson i wanne speak you in private.' he said.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:29 am

(I am lol)
"Okay Big Brother" Dimitri looked down as he spoke.

"Damn it i wanted train with ALisha and beat her this time" Dimitri thought
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:34 am

Alisha blushed and looked down. Trying to live that off was going to be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:35 am

(Hahaha sorry misread)

Kevin didn't like being so hard for his brother, but because he was so strict, he was able to keep everyone and especially his brother safe.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:48 am

Alisha finished her work. "Here you go, sir."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:53 am

Kevin took the paper.

'Okay well this was the last lesson for today, so you can go and enjoy your spare time.' Kevin said.
'Untill tomorrow.' he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:02 am

"Thank you, Sir." She said, getting her notebook out and starting to write some.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:11 am

Dimitri Stood up and walked over to his Brother.

"Alisha wait for me at the Training Arena for Practice If you still want to see if you can win this time?"Dimitri Asked.

Dimitri then looked at his brother with a cheeky smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:16 am

Kevin had to smile at his brother as he smiled at him.

'Dimitri if you want to become second in rank you have to do better.' Kevin said.
'Your alwyas doing things that i forbid you.' he spoke as he looked at his brother.
'You as brother of the owner should be an example, instead you use your powers to finish your work or just to play around.'
'I want you to have fun, but just not during my lessons.' Kevin said.

After that he stood up from his desk and patted his brother's shoulder.

'Now go train your powers with Alisha.' he said as he winked at him.

Kevin thought it would be good to look when Alisha and Dimi were training, that way he could see how powerful his brother was at this age. So he would walk over to the training area whenever Dimi and Alisha started training.
Back to top Go down
Raven Blade

Raven Blade

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 am

(Still open? lol)

Arriving to class a half hour late Raven looks to the room and picks the only seat way in the back, passing by the teacher and others raven looks at the girl and then the boy and takes note on their diffrerences and commonalities.

Seating himself he pulls his side bag off he undoes it and takes his materials out and begins his lesson as he takes a lone cigarette out and uses his ability to bring a single, solid flame to the tip of his finger and lights it puffing on the specially made cig.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:57 am

(This was and rp of days ago, we are now in power training. ;-))
Back to top Go down
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 am

(Alright lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English lessons with Kevin   English lessons with Kevin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English lessons with Kevin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Academy High :: Class Rooms :: English-
Jump to: