Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Power Training Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

Power Training Class Empty
PostSubject: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Kevin walked in the training room as he waited on his students to arrive.

'Okay they still have five minutes.' Kevin said on a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Alisha showed up, looking sick.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am

Kevin greeted her.

'You okay Alisha?' Kevin said with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 am

"Yeah... I'm fine." She said, looking a bit green.

"Let's do some power training."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

Dimitri walks in and sees that Alisha is Sick.

"Alisha you don't look well" Dimitri says softly

Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 am

Kevin looked at his brother while he walked in.

'Yes Alisha, Dimi is right, maby you should skip this class.' he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 am

Dimitri placed his right hand on her right shoulder and smiled lightly.

“You need rest Alisha” Dimitri lightly.

He looked at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 am

"I'm fine. The powers won't care if I'm sick."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 am

'Just skip this one.' Kevin said with a smile.
'When your better i'll give you an extra lesson.' he said while he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 am

River slipped into the class silently, her mind was roiling with the emotions, she couldn't stop it. She touched her forehead, she had to attend this class, she had missed almost a months worth of lessons. She didn't know how much longer the teachers would tolerate her, she just couldn't bloody control any of it, her powers were tearing her mind apart further, slowly. She was losing her grip again and she didn't want to.

River looked at the others in the room and held her wrist behind her back, nervously flexing her fingers as she looked at them then looked down and moved into the room gracefully, trying not to be noticed by the others but she knew it was to late now.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 am

Dimitri turned round and saw River gracefully walking in. He smiled. “It’s nice to see you out and about again” Dimitri softly says. He walked over to her and smiled again and offered his hand out so he could train with her. “Your powers are hurting you again, we will help you control them soon” Dimitri added lightly. He closed his eyes and smiled trying to lighten her up.

“We can help you...I will help you” Dimitri Thought so that she could read his mind and that it would not have everyone look at them. He wanted to protect River because what the Humans did to her and the fact she was great in combat but Kevin and Dimitri saved her from them. He just smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 am

River looked at the boy, Dimitri. She couldn't comprehend what he wanted, she couldn't understand his mind. It was nothing like the humans, they all held so much hatred. Her mind was scattered and broken. She looked up at him when he thought those words and just nodded, still withdrawn and detached. She wasn't sure what he wanted because she wasn't pressing into his mind but she could see enough, he was trustable for now she supposed but if he did something wrong, she didn't want to hurt him ....
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Kevin was answering his phone while the two sneaked into the other room.
When his call was done he looked at Alisha who fell asleep in her chair.
Then he noticed that Dimi and River were gone.

'Does he always have to be late or disappear when it's my class.' Kevin said a little annoyed.

Then he headed for the training room.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 pm

She sighed and walked over to the bleachers, sitting down. She slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

Alisha woke up a few hours later, feeling sicker.

"Kevin.... I don't feel good."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 am

(He's not there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Training Class   Power Training Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Training Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Academy High :: Training Room/Grounds-
Jump to: