Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Dimitri and River's Day out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

Dimitri and River's Day out Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Dimitri and River leave to school grounds and on to the main road which leads to Washington, DC. He took lead since he knew the area well and he knew she would soon too. “So how’s your head today and you as a whole?” Dimitri Thought. It was a gentle thought though so it would not hurt River, She will be having trouble with the people out and about, so he lead her to a quiet spot so she could only hear a few and it would not hurt her head. Dimitri turned off his bike and gets his bike before he takes his helmet off. He pointed to the tree in the shade. “I come here when i have time off or want to be alone” Dimitri said.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:22 pm

River smiled at his thoughts and focused. Her mind projected into his smoothly, even if it made perspiration run down her spine. She mentally formed her voice and this time it was equal in volume and intensity to his as she said
"My mind, painful. As always, myself ... happy." then she pulled up behind him and removed her helmet, shaking out her hair which fell slightly curled against her neck and face and she brushed it behind her ears neatly before slipping off the bike, she was wearing heeled bikers shoes for once instead of her usual combat boots or trainers.

She looked over at him and tilted her head, speaking softly
"It is just an organism ... why do you sit with it? it can't understand you. It doesn't know you .. I .. I know you." then she looked at the floor before she spoke again
"C-could we nip into a book store .. I have run out of books and ... I need more. Please? But first just ... I brought a ball if you wanted to just ... play catch or something?" and she smiled childishly, she was still a child at heart.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Dimitri chuckled, and smiled at her. “It maybe and You do know me but this calms me, it’s like a safe place to be, away from School and humans” Dimitri answered her first question. He walked up to her and chuckled and held his hands out for the ball. “How about net ball?” Dimitri said softly as his eyes glow light blue and he makes Netball net to play. “And yeah sure we can go to the Book store” Dimitri thought
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 am

River frowned then when he suggested netball she smiled and as he walked towards her she pulled out the ball from her backpack. Looking at his hands she lightly pushed him away and took a shot, laughing at how badly she missed as it curled, hit the outside of the rim and bounced towards Dimitri and she whispered
"Let's ... try it without powers ... I want to see if I can do it." then she heard his thoughts and smiled before she tried to block it all out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 am

Dimitri smiled and back flipped and turns quickly to catch the ball. He walked over to the other side of the net and throws in up and hit it as it came down. Dimitri chuckled and as he hit it and smiled. This was the most fun he had out side school that was with his brother but it was good to be out of the school. Dimitri missed Kevin’s fun side after his parents death. He looked at River and smiled again hoping she didn’t see or heard what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 am

River snatched the ball out of the air after his shot and took a shot herself, the ball arcing into the hoop without touching the sides then she poked him and winked whispering
"Try and beat that without your powers Mr." she said before she skipped away to riffle through her small bag for something else, her phone. She had to check if the Doctor had found any medication to help her migraines and nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 am

Dimitri chuckled and smiled. He caught the ball and bounced it a few times and threw it at the hoop it spun around the ring and went in to the hoop a score. “Top that, and the pills will only help with the head aches, the nightmares will go soon you just need to trust someone to help them go away, it will help with having good dreams” Dimitri said lightly as he walked over to her. The ball bounced on the fllor.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 am

River looked up to see Dimitri looking over her shoulder and she fumbled her phone, slipping it back in her jacket pocket and she looked at her hand whispering
"He is concocting a new kind of sleeping pill, it's that new teacher of science, the odd one. He ... I need to sleep, I can't sleep no matter what Id o .. everyone's dreams are in my mind..." then she looked up at him again "The head aches .. they are just .. so strong and so random..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 am

Dimitri moved her close to him and wrapped his arms around her softly and hugged her. He was worried for her, she was his friend and he didn’t like the fact she was in pain most of the time and she would know that. “It will go soon River i promise it will” Dimitri said as he kept her close to him. He never liked it when she was like this.
Back to top Go down
River

River

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

IT wasn't that she didn't appreciate the gesture but it was to much for her so she slipped out of the hug and looked at him, grabbing the ball she took a back facing shot and the ball glided into the hope as she winked, she had used his mind to locate it in relation to herself and then she moved away from him, not speaking just catching the ball and throwing it to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Day out   Dimitri and River's Day out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri and River's Day out
Page 1 of 1