Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune Empty
PostSubject: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tryppe Vaune

Alias: Arachnid

Race: Cyborg

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Blood Type: None, Cyborg

Family Members: Unknown

Birth Date: None, Cyborg

Star Sign Unknown

The lessons being taught are weapons training and martial arts

Outcast:

Extra Information:

When arachnid was created his designation for usage was being in infiltration and elimination, during his time in prison he researched more steadily in politics and received a degree in both psychology and religion yet as he began more research he started to see facts about governmental weapons and then the fateful day came when he was visited by a very gorgeous young, red haired woman promising a new life and a new existance in the world after death.

his components was designed to be superior in intelligence and combat and he was designed for military black ops and navy S.E.A.L deployment yet he also was designed for recon. his sensors were made within his eyes and his integral matrix brain was designed to input information and store it in a specially designed heart-vault that was stored where his organic heart had been, the only parts of his body that remained was his eyes, ears, tongue and certain other parts; yet his brain, kidneys; liver; heart and stomach was removed to hold integrated and specially designed superior systems that allowed him to function with the best of his abilities and training.

The matrix that was designed for him and implanted created a new tryppe, his speed was altered to be faster, his intelligence rose to new heights. his fighting and combat intellect and skills were dreadfully increased and he was able to leap long distances. yet his other abilities like manipulation; deceit and mind control stayed and were altered as well to be more powerful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture : Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune TRP-1

Height: 6' 5 1/2 "

Weight: 250 lbs (muscle yet tone and athletic)

Body Type: Tone and Athletic/muscle

Extra Feature:

Voice: Deep and raspy

Extra Clothing/Gear: just the ones he owns, but he also owns two hand guns (desert eagles) one shot gun, one rifle and own semi-auto machine gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:

Arachnid is by trade a skilled assassin, he has no allegiances and likes to be left alone. he is a loner and can become hostile and violent whenever he feels someone is lurking or clinging to him. yet he also has a kind and caring nature that comes out whenever someone is being violently attacked by another person.

Being Left Alone
Soda
Sandwiches

Dislikes:

Leeches
Followers
Abusers

Goals:

To one day find out why he was designed

Fears:

Death
Decay
Rot
Rust
Stain

Strength:

His Intelligence
His Speed
His Weapons Mastery
His Kindness
His Anger
Martial Arts

Weakness:

His Kindness

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

Tryppe was born a normal human being, during his teen years he was incarcerated for killing another person even though it was in self defense, the courts deemed it an act of violence and intolerable cruelty since he had mastered aikido, tai-chi and judo and used all three combined forms to try and save an animal from being ruthlessly killed.

he spent over four years for a crime he should never have been convicted of and in the end he had his day for remembrance when a young, female scientist asked his permission to be used after death as a guinea pig for a new science operation; reluctantly he had agreed and signed the papers and after a few more years he had been sentenced to execution in which his body was later transported to a science lab and awaited formal conditioning. after several years he woke and found he was alive yet he felt an unnerving coldness throughout his body that also left it numb; in his violent outburst of finding out he was made into a cybertnetic organism he had killed everyone in the room and inside the facility.

No he roams the land wandering and hoping to find the person responsible so he can get his answers, as of recently he has found work as a security and student-teacher in a new school for the gifted ran by a new friend and ally.

Rpg Sample

Arachnid walks into class with his jacket over his shoulder and stands at attention as his class sets their attention on him "Hello all, My name is professor Vaune and I will be your newest steudent-teacher." the man said that looked all too calm and had a small ring in his lip :as you may know this class teaches you and us all about the importance of combat analysis and the possible reactions to infiltration and assassination" he said with a calm voice, yet deep as it was it was barely over a whisper that could be heard by all.

Last edited by Tryppe Vaune on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 am

Hi there,

looks pretty good just a few things need to be changed and then your ready to go Very Happy.

First:
-You need to add what you'll be teaching here in your app and also in the lesson claim
-Also you need to change the thing that he is stronger then every human and faster then every human, there will be teens were his strenght will be matched and his speed will be evenly matched, we don't allow stronger or faster than anyone Very Happy i know he's a cyborg, but no one is undefeatable Very Happy.

Second:
You have to post the power in the section of the powers, so you can delete it from your app and post it in power creation.

That's about it Very Happy.
Good luck and hope to approve you soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:14 am

alright will do lol
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:21 am

Okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 am

Okay just add what he teached and then i think it's done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 am

Its been done
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:44 am

Yeah in the lesson claim, but also add it here in you bio next to student teacher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 am

oh and pick two to teach not four Very Happy
And also add it in the lesson claim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 am

Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune Apprivedkopie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune   Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryppe "Arachnid" Vaune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: