Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Rg-49D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryppe Vaune

Tryppe Vaune

Rg-49D Empty
PostSubject: Rg-49D   Rg-49D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 am

Name: RG-49D

Picture(s): None

History:

The elite navy seals squadrons utilize special equipment for their missions and duties so the pentagon called in several highly credited scientists and weapons manufacturers to design a series of equipment, their deliberations came to a highly specialized equipment roster that utilized stealth and elimination.

Yet during their discussions they also argued about what the equipment would contain so they decided to add all their ideas into one small package; thus the RG-49D advanced recon and destruction gear was born. those who specialize in recon and demoilition would use this package yet it also came with tools for infiltration and elimination and utilized GHOST warfare and tactics mixed with highly specialized security and intelligence equipment.

The package contained one small pistol known as the "Bolt' that shot out one devistatingly accurate and deadly barb that incapacitated the enemy by stunning them, one smart phone used for long and short ranged information theft; one small pencilmade as both a camera and web-cam; one dispenser can of bandages made for demolition and several other canisters of valuable and required equipment and tools; yet it also contained a specially made combat knife that was in the form of a pen and made from plastic; it was used as a switch blade. and it had one specially designed tracking devise and a smaller; dent looking listening device and one plastic wrench that when used shot out a sharp blade with seraded edges that was used as a last resort for eliminating enemy units. its barely used. yet a scuba and diving set was included along with a specially designed wet suit for each pack.

Ammunition:

None are needed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

Rg-49D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rg-49D   Rg-49D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm

You also need to add the mission clothes to your equiment, since your a teacher you'll be joining missions.

here the links:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img41/281/uniformkopie.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img848/4294/fieldsheersportleatherp.jpg

After that i'll approve.
Back to top Go down

Rg-49D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Academy High :: Creation Area :: Equipment Creation-
Jump to: