Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Hellfire and Brimstone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Blade

Raven Blade

Hellfire and Brimstone Empty
PostSubject: Hellfire and Brimstone   Hellfire and Brimstone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 am

Powers Name: Hellfire and Brimstone

Description: (Only if you change forms)

Powers Effect:

The powers are able to either set fire to objects or people and extend to a extremely rageful and deadly smoldering hotness or extinguish the flames by drawing them in.

Manipulating the laws of nature to bring forth deadly fire or controlling and altering nature to put that fire out.

History:

Hellfire and Brimstone was derived by the smoldering anger and rage that allows for a single fire bender to eliminate a target or subdue an enemy in the form of a smoldering torch and inferno heatwave.

yet as it is also common to understand that if that fire bender has full control, which it is believed that hellfire does he or she can also put out fire by drawing the heat and elements back into his or her own body fully extinguishing flames for emergency purposes.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

Hellfire and Brimstone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellfire and Brimstone   Hellfire and Brimstone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Hellfire and Brimstone Apprivedkopie
Back to top Go down

Hellfire and Brimstone
Page 1 of 1