Academy High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy For Teens that have Superpowers or to train to be come stronger. This is where You Begin to either Heroes or Villains

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi and Welcome to Academy High, I hope you Enjoy you stay and Have fun here. Please read the rules and Create a Character. Your Friendly Neighbourhood Webmaster and Admin Team.

Dimitri and River's Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 am

As soon as the robots came into the situation River moved past Dimitri, touching his shoulder as her whispered voice echoed in his mind
"Switch to left when I go right, pincer tactic" then she dodged under an innocent, sliding between it's legs as she was hit by a telekinetic blast, her mind reeling she tried to block it out and kicked out at the robot in a series of violent actions, ripping the robots arm off she smashed it across the head and dived right, using the arm to block the attack of one of the robots against an innocent, her mind was still being bombarded and she couldn't do anything about it apart from keep fighting, she looked at Dimitri then the robot with super speed kicked her feet out from under her, she hit the cold floor with a loud thump and the coughing of a hard fall. She ripped his feet out and slowly straddled the robot, bashing it to pieces as it tried to stop her , she felt naked without her mind reading.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Fuller
Admin
Dimitri Fuller

Relationship : None

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 am

Dimitri went with the plan blocking the attacks on the Innocents and blasting them back. Dimitri used lightning to shield the People after they got behind him and starts beating them down. He heard River go down and start her attack again, Dimitri added more power in to his attacks using his famous attack called Lightning Palm hitting the Bots in the middle of the chest and sending them flying back. Dimitri chuckled as he took them down and moved closer to the middle of the room and holding them off till River meets him there.
Back to top Go down
https://academyhigh.rpg-board.net
River

River

Location : in yer mind, down yer pants, outside yer window, gonna get ya)
Relationship : Complicated and broken

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 am

River sprang up behind Dimitri as one of the robots aimed a laser blast at his back and tore it's head apart as it fired, aiming it around at the other robots as they were blasted to pieces before she kicked it's head off the last cable and whipped her dagger around, launching it as a robot grabbed an innocent and the dagger smashed into the center of it's head. She crouched beside Dimitri as the laser head spun, taking out the last few robots as she panted from exertion, a head ache tearing into her mind but she ignored ti as she said softly
"Think we did enough?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 am

Kevin looked at them, and he was happy to see they could handle the situation.

'Very good.' Kevin said.
'Let's go for the second wave.' he said.

Then he pushed antoher button.
They were transferred to a forest with a lake..

'This time defending and keeping the innocents safe will be more difficult, since they can come from the trees or from the water, or just from the road.

'Good luck, and remeber if u need me call me.' he said as he stepped backwards.

After that the simulation started.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Angels

Alisha Angels

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Alisha woke up, watching the training before looking down. She would never be that good.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 am

(Peeps can we go on with this post Very Happy?)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Fuller
Admin
Kevin Fuller

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 am

Kevin then pushed the button again.

'Actually one simulation a day is enough.' Kevin spoke.
'I'll see you in the classes tomorrow.' he said as he looked River.
'And bro see you later in our room.' he said as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri and River's Training   Dimitri and River's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri and River's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2